Run your program confidently with FORWARD
Your program administration dream team
Launch a program in weeks, not months! With FORWARD, you have a dedicated team to support every component of your program. Maximize your impact by streamlining program design, marketing and outreach, application intake and review, fraud prevention, payment processing, and reporting.
After listening to your challenges and goals, FORWARD works with you to finalize your project timeline, scope, and design.
We help you develop a marketing strategy and partner with local community organizations to drive awareness in hard-to-reach communities.
The FORWARD application portal is available in 68 languages and our in-house support center provides multilingual application assistance via phone, chat, and email.
We collect and provide an objective review of applications based on your designed eligibility criteria.
We securely distribute funds via ACH, paper check, or debit card and track payments in one place.
Our specilists identify and investigate fraud and recommend actions for recourse.
We provide real-time custom reporting so you can present your program data to stakeholders and leverage future program opportunities.
Partners already moving FORWARD with us
Case Study: Spokane Rental Assistance Program
FORWARD Impact in Spokane, WA
- Awarded over $22M in rent relief
- More than 1,500 tenants and landlords supported
- Distributed 100% of ERA1 funding
Case Study: WSDA COVID-19 Relief and Recovery Grants
FORWARD Impact in Washington State
- Awarded over $14M in grants to 838 small businesses across Washington state
- Businesses were awarded an average grant amount of $16,955
- Four niche sectors supported – craft beverage, shellfish, agritourism, and farmers’ markets
- 36% of grant recipients were minority, women or LGBTQ+ owned businesses
Case Study: Long Beach Recovery Act Grant Program
FORWARD Impact in Long Beach, CA
- $10,352,600 awarded to Long Beach small businesses
- 894 local businesses supported
- $11,580 average award amount
Case Study: City of Milpitas Small Business Assistance Grant Program
FORWARD Impact in Milpitas, CA
- Distributed $1,498,800 in ARPA funding to 343 small businesses in the City of Milpitas
- Most Milpitas businesses were awarded a grant amount of $5,000
Case Study: City of Kirkland ARPA Small Business Relief Program
FORWARD Impact in Kirkland, WA
- $330,233 in ARPA funding to 51 small businesses in the City of Kirkland, WA
- Kirkland businesses were awarded an average grant amount of $6,475
- Expanded program by $200,000 due to increased need and general enthusiasm for the program
- Launched, implemented and completed the program in 4 months